- I got the most beautiful bouquet of tulips in the mail for Mother’s Day – at first it was a mystery who they were from, but it turns out they were from my sister and brother-in-law. So sweet.
- I love Sunday afternoons in a hammock.
- So, I joined my husband’s gym. I’m sick and tired of “being sick and tired” and feeling awful about my body and the way I feel. So, instead of relying on walking and throwing myself a pity party, I’m taking matters into my own hands. No, I’m not bench pressing 220lbs or anything, but I’m doing light cardio and small weight training. But mostly, it’s to get me moving so I can stay active during these last three months of my pregnancy.
- My sweet little sister from my sorority sent Baby Stillman the sweetest gifts.
- We went to a Tar Heel baseball game on Thursday night with my office! It was fun (even though the Heels lost).
What was your favorite moment of the week?
How far along: 28 weeks
How big is baby: About 2.5 pounds and about 16 inches long
Weight gain: So, I suddenly gained a bunch more weight in the last week. I don’t know why. I haven’t done anything differently. In fact, I’ve been even more careful about what I’ve been eating… but I will wait and see what my midwife says.
Sleeping: Not great due to kicking, having to get up an pee all the time, and now restless leg syndrome.
Food cravings: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cheerios!
Food aversions: None really
Symptoms: The newest one? Restless leg syndrome. Yeah, it’s awful and so annoying.
Miss Anything?: Sleep!
Doctor’s appointment: I have one today! (Friday)
Wedding Rings: Still on!
Clothes: 99.9999% maternity clothes. Oh, and I just got a new maternity dress on sale from Old Navy and it’s AMAZING. I can’t wait to show y’all.
Movement: Baby Stillman = party baby.
Best moment of the week: My amazing husband has worked SO hard on the nursery. He has done such a good job – I love how hard he’s working for our baby already. Warms my heart.
What I’m looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery and our baby registry this weekend.
What I did / Got for baby: It was really all my hubby this week working on the nursery.
What I learned this week: Baby is developing more “regular” sleep patterns (or so says my app) – it seems like baby is awake all the time! hahaha
Prayer requests: Just continuing to pray for the health and growth of the baby.