You guys, hubs and I are off to FURNITURE MARKET in High Point, NC to hang with his parents for the day then visiting my sister and NEPHEW! YESSSSS. So excited!
What fun things are you doing this weekend?
Oh, and here are the links to this week’s posts in case you missed something:
still being [molly] posts:
- Sunday Scripture: The Greatness of Our God
- My Attempt at Fashion: A Week of Attempts
- My Attempt at Fashion: Pink Cowboy Boots!
- DIY Wooden Photo Boards + Eric Church
- That’s Making Me Happy
- 52 in 52: Hillsborough BBQ Company
rAVe [Publications] posts (aka: what i’m doing all week at work!):
- rAVeSMB Tip of the Week: How to Handle Online Negative Reviews
- Three Things You Should Consider Before Advertising on Facebook
- Digital Signage Makes Me Hungry
- Gimme Your Best Advice: Test Taking #CTS
- Fuggedaboutit Friday: 80s Dating Video Montage
xoxox, all for now!
“19 So then you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with the saints, and members of God’s household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone. 21 The whole building, being put together by Him, grows into a holy sanctuary in the Lord. 22 You also are being built together for God’s dwelling in the Spirit.” -Ephesians 2:19-22