Outfit Deets: Shirt: Ralph Lauren Oxford (old), Shorts: JCrew Factory, Wedges: Target, Bag: JCrew Factory, Belt: Vera Bradley (old)
You guys, it’s Saturday which means I am heading home to my husband and doggies today! The Vegas was tiring, awesome, stressful, crazy, and so many other words I can’t think of. I. Am. Exhausted. It was a successful week in my work life – but I’m ready to be home.
I thought I’d at least give you a little Casual Saturday Fashion to peruse on this lovely day.
Molly’s Weekly Round Up:
still being [molly] posts:
- saturday: pink & orange (is this look 80s?)
- sunday: showing appreciation & an award
- monday: guest post: katie of katie nesbitt photography
- tuesday: guest post: marion of marionberry style
- wednesday: grey and yellow
- thursday: guest post: krista of a serious southern shopaholic
- friday: friday high fives in vegas
I did so much work this week in Vegas, I don’t even know where to begin in rounding that up… so I’ll spare you this week
What did you do this week?
xoxo all for now
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11