- Navy Ruffle Sleeveless Blouse: JCrew (old)
- Striped Blazer: Monteau, via Marshall’s
- Kelly Green Wide Flare Chinos: JCrew (old)
- Sandals: Steve Madden (old)
- Cross Necklace: Very Loveleigh (gift from Meghan)
- Large Cuff: Saks off Fifth Outlet
- Watch: Target
You guys, don’t worry, you’re not dreaming. It’s not fall. It has, however, finally cooled down a LITTLE bit here in North Carolina. As in, it’s in the 80s and 90s and not the 100s. Well, one day this week it was even, dare I say, chilly in the morning when I went to work.
Honestly, it was like in the 70s… and our office is chilly from the AC, so I threw this awesome striped blazer on over a sleeveless shirt so I could transition from AC to heat. If you will.
Also, it’s funny because I ALMOST got rid of these green chinos. When I bought them five years ago, colored pants were apparently not cool and so I would get people making comments to me all the time like, ‘Oh, I didn’t know it was St. Patrick’s Day‘ or ‘Wow, those sure are greeeen.’
Well, luckily I didn’t get rid of them, and now, color is in! HUZZAH! Also, I like the feel of the wide flare vs. the skinny pant. I wear skinny jeans a lot, but the wide flare is a nice break from the skinny.
ANYWAY. I am rambling. What do you wear when it’s hot outside but cold inside? Do you have a pair of pants that used to be “not cool” but are totally in style now?
Okay, now on to your weekly round up. This is for those of you that may have missed a post or two
- saturday: casual saturday fashion (how my biggest fear ruined my outfit pics)
- sunday setlist
- monday: #YOLOMONDAYS, sponsorship for kenya, and the plain white tee
- tuesday: mint + sherbet colorblocking
- wednesday: sequins and chambray, ftw! (this week’s most popular post by far… maybe even my most popular of all time)
- thursday: what to wear to a backyard bbq? why a white dress, boots, and diamonds, of course!
- friday the 13th high fives! and a proposal
- friday: 52 in 52 russell’s steakhouse
Have an awesome weekend, y’all!
all for now.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11