I love spicing up a pair of chino shorts with some sequins. Seriously. I love sequins. SO MUCH FUN. I always feel so fancy in sequins.
I really think it’s impossible to be sad in sequins.
I’m just saying.
- Shirt: Saks off Fifth Outlet (similar)
- Chinos: JCrew 5″ (here)
- Flats: DSW (really old… similar here)
- Necklace: JewelMint (similar)
- Watch: Target (here)
- Bangles: JCrew (here)
- Sunnies: Target (exact here)
Now on to your weekly round up:
- saturday: casual saturday fashion
- sunday: my struggle with prayer
- monday: #YOLOmondays and a giveaway
- tuesday: salsa turkey burger recipe
- wednesday: it was mint to be
- thursday: my room tour!
- friday: friday high fives!
- friday: 52 in 52 antonia’s
Happy weekend, y’all! oxox
all for now.
“19 So then you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with the saints, and members of God’s household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone. 21 The whole building, being put together by Him, grows into a holy sanctuary in the Lord. 22 You also are being built together for God’s dwelling in the Spirit.” -Ephesians 2:19-22