I love spicing up a pair of chino shorts with some sequins. Seriously. I love sequins. SO MUCH FUN. I always feel so fancy in sequins.
I really think it’s impossible to be sad in sequins.
I’m just saying.
- Shirt: Saks off Fifth Outlet (similar)
- Chinos: JCrew 5″ (here)
- Flats: DSW (really old… similar here)
- Necklace: JewelMint (similar)
- Watch: Target (here)
- Bangles: JCrew (here)
- Sunnies: Target (exact here)
Now on to your weekly round up:
- saturday: casual saturday fashion
- sunday: my struggle with prayer
- monday: #YOLOmondays and a giveaway
- tuesday: salsa turkey burger recipe
- wednesday: it was mint to be
- thursday: my room tour!
- friday: friday high fives!
- friday: 52 in 52 antonia’s
Happy weekend, y’all! oxox
all for now.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11