[Blouse: Everly (via Fedora Boutique in Carrboro, NC), Tank: Express (old), Shorts: Target, Necklace: Walmart (old)]
You guys, when I saw this top I fell in love. Then I looked at the price and fell even MORE in love. I seriously adore every piece of clothing Everly makes. Every last one. Not ashamed to admit it, either. Although I can definitely tell you I would never feel comfortable or racy enough to not wear a tank under it. No ma’am.
Anyway, got a nice little Saturday planned. Gonna go to Bed Bath & Beyond, and maybe Home Depot. I don’t know. I don’t know if we’ll have enough time.
And now for your weekly post roundup:
- saturday: casual saturday fashion
- sunday: scripture
- monday: #YOLOmondays and a cowboy boot giveaway!
- tuesday: the blouse i wore again AND the triangle blogger announcement!
- wednesday: feeling radiant, bubbly, and ziggy zaggy
- thursday: dealing with debt
- friday: high five for friday
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11