You guys, Happy Friday! And, since it’s Friday, you know we celebrate Friday’s over here by linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog (who I feel extra excited about linking up with today since I got to meet her IRL along with SO MANY amazing women at the triFABB launch party last night!), Allison at Two-Thirty Five Designs, and Jeanett at Life Rearranged!
If y’all follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of these. Apologies for the redundancy. Or something?
It was an AWESOME week… so let’s get to it. Shall we?
1. I got to meet these fabulous fashion blogger ladies last weekend (and see them again last night!! but more on that later…)
2. So, husband and I are on a kick (I should really say my husband is on the kick and he is “encouraging” me) to get up every day at 5:30am and work out before work. I hate waking up. I hate working out. But we’re doing it. I do have to say, that I am loving the view of God’s thumbnail on my morning runs. Keeps me going.
3. You know what I love? Free stuff. You know what I also love? Target. I REALLY love free stuff from Target. I picked up $76 worth of Target stuff for only $20 last weekend… including three FREE shirts. Yeah. I will ‘splain how later.
4. The latest print issue of Inside Carolina magazine came out and as I was flipping through, I caught glimpse of a familiar butt. Yeah, mine. I used to take photographs at all the football games. Can you find me?
5. The triFABB launch went off last night without a hitch! Seriously. I was SO EXCITED and so nervous all day – but when it all came down to it, it was such a great event and SO awesome to meet so many amazing bloggers and women in the area. I couldn’t have done it without my peeps – and I will share ALL the details and pictures on Monday for #YOLOmondays (which you should link up to, BTW )
Oh, and I only said like 17 awkward things in front of the group. So, you know, that worked out well for everyone.
Also, look at all the items we collected for Transforming Hope! Such an amazing cause and I was blown away with the response.
Anyway, sorry for excitement overload and excessive use of exclamation points on the blog today. It was a great week and there’s a lot to celebrate! I can’t wait to check out what y’all are sharing today.
“19 So then you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with the saints, and members of God’s household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone. 21 The whole building, being put together by Him, grows into a holy sanctuary in the Lord. 22 You also are being built together for God’s dwelling in the Spirit.” -Ephesians 2:19-22