Yo! Have you entered my Tallulah Earrings giveaway yet? You can enter here!
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen some of these! Well, here’s the skinny, the low down, the 411 on some of the highlights from this week!
- you guys, there was a GORGEOUS church right across from the convention center in Indianapolis. i loved the little reminder. i snapped this photo (and with the help of a little iPhone editing) and it came out prettier than i imagined.
- at our staff dinner on saturday, we were sitting outside when all of a sudden two LEGIT ghostbusters walked by! i stopped them and got a picture. it got weird when one of them asked me if i had heard morgan freeman died. i was like WHAT? and then he walked away. thankfully morgan freeman is still alive and well. it was weird.
- the new dave matthews band album came out on tuesday. i have probably listened to it 100 times now. it’s so good.
- late night trips to walmart with the husband typically yield me finding the weirdest things… including this “save the drama for your llama” shirt. i didn’t buy it, but now i kinda want to.
- i just realized that in LESS than a week, my husband, along with the rest of our team will be in kenya. i really can’t explain how excited i am to go back and to see those precious children of God again. you have no idea.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11