I am coming off an AWESOME weekend. I hope you guys had a great weekend. I know I did. I spent Friday and Saturday with my mother-in-law at a Christian women’s conference and it really was AWESOME. Anne Graham Lotz spoke and she was amazing! What an inspiring woman! And then on Sunday, I spent the afternoon with my sweet friends getting mani/pedis. It was just one of those long overdue girl’s weekends that I so long for. You know?
I scored some maternity clothes on sale from Target last week (with a coupon, too!) and it feels good to at least have one or two items in my closet that ACTUALLY fit me now.
But you know what I love even more? THIS NECKLACE THAT I’M WEARING.
Okay, if you’ve read my blog at all, you know my obsession with quatrefoils. READ: Obsession. Maybe it’s because I’m a Phi Mu or maybe it’s just because I love the shape, but I love quatrefoil everything. So I was PUMPED when Everyday Icing Auctions sent me this beaut in the mail. I may have squealed a little. Ask my husband. It’s true.
So, here’s a little about Everyday Icing:
Everyday Icing Accessory Auctions was born from a love for designer jewelry, but not designer prices. They’re busy moms with a budget to watch and they love how a fantastic piece of jewelry can make any outfit special. It’s the least expensive way to take an outfit from plain to fabulous!
How does it work?
Everyday Icing combines social media and shopping. Simply “like” their facebook page. If you want to make sure they show up in your Newsfeed, then hover over the “like” button and select “Add to News Feed”. Then you won’t miss a thing!
1. Visit their Facebook page every Monday evening (starting TONIGHT… Monday) at 9pm EST to buy the sweetest accessories at the sweetest prices! The prices are fixed and the quantities are limited. When they’re gone, they’re gone. So be quick!
2. They’ll post pictures and descriptions of 20-30 fabulous items. Comment “Sold” on any delicious deal that you can’t resist. Make sure to include your email address! (To keep your email address private, click their “Register to Shop” tab on their home page, then you can just comment “Sold”).
3. They will invoice you through PayPal and you have 24 hours to pay. Domestic shipping is always FREE!
Still have questions? Please click on the “How to Shop” tab on their page to review the details.
WELL, Everyday Icing is giving one lucky still being [molly] reader a SWEET prize package which includes the following:
Okay, so use the Rafflecopter tool below to enter! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
NOW it is time for the #YOLOmondays LINK-UP with my awesome co-host Carly from Lipgloss & Crayons! If this is your first time here, #YOLOmondays is a chance for us to link up anything we want (as long as it’s a blog post…). You know, cause it’s Monday, and what better way to jazz up your mundane Monday than to link up and meet some new bloggers? Carly and I love seeing y’all linked up every week!
- The Rules for #YOLOMONDAYS Link-Ups: Follow your hosts Molly @ still being [molly] and Carly at Lipgloss & Crayons!
- Grab a button and / or post a link back here in your BLOG POST (NOT your blog’s main page) so your readers know what all the #YOLOMONDAY-ness is about. We love you guys linking up and we do go through and read all your posts… so if you do not give credit, we will have to remove your link. That’s no fun, right? Right. So be nice and share a link! Pretty please?
- Link your blog post up using the linky tool below! It can be ANYTHING! An outfit post, a giveaway, a story, a recipe, whatever. Why? Cause it’s #YOLOMONDAYS!
- Visit a blog or four that you’ve never been to before and leave a #YOLOMONDAYS comment – you never know, you might “meet” someone new that you will lurve!
- Have fun! Cause #YOLO!
“12 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.” -Philippians 3:12-14