HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!
You guys, before I get to the weekly round up of links, I thought I’d just share a tune with you. Because hey, it’s Saturday. And frankly, if you’re reading this on a Saturday, you just might need a tune.
In the video I have embedded below is Kacey Musgraves. She was the opening act for Loretta Lynn when I saw Loretta in concert a few weeks ago. She won Nashville Star a couple years ago. SHE IS AWESOME. Seriously. This girl needs to be famous. Her lyrics are fantastic and she’s got such a great voice. (I guess you probs have to at least enjoy Country music to like her, but who knows?)
Anywho. She sang this song that night and I am JAMMING to it. Well, it’s a slower song, so jamming probably isn’t the right word. But whatever.
Still Being [Molly] Posts you may have missed:
- Sunday Scripture: To Serve
- My Attempt at Fashion: Floral WHAT?! and a hike
- DIY Painted Flower Planters
- My Attempt at Fashion: Salute Your Shorts + a doggie photoshoot
- My Attempt at Fashion: School Uniform? + Versatile Blogger!
- Friday High Fives!
- 52 in 52: The Wooden Nickel
rAVe [Publications] Posts you may have missed (i.e. what I do at work):
- rAVe Social Media Tip of the Week: Week TWO of the Top 5 Ways to Get Started in Social Media
- rAVe SMB: Would You Donate Your Organs on Facebook?
- Writer’s Block + Idea Generation
- Fuggedaboutit Friday: May the 4th Be With You
Okay. What did I miss this week? Share your links in the comments below! Also, did you like the Kacey Musgraves song? HOW CAN WE MAKE HER FAMOUS?!
xoxo, all for now. happy saturday!