[Outfit Deets: Cardigan: Target, old (similar) | Tank: H&M (similar) | Jeans: JCrew, old | Boots: c/o Boot Barn | Watch: Target | Sunnies: Target | Wrap bracelet: InPink | Necklaces: c/o Stella & Dot]
You guys, I miss being in school. NERD ALERT. Seriously. Especially college. I miss college so much. When I hear a younger friend or someone I know in college say they can’t wait to graduate, I feel like shaking them and saying “STAY HERE. STAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN.”
And when it’s this time of year and I see all the kiddos going back to school I get a wee jealous.
Things I miss about school:
- School supplies. OHMYGOSH.ILOVESCHOOLSUPPLIES. Pens! Pencils! Dividers! TRAPPER KEEPERS! LISA FRANK! LISA FRANK TRAPPER KEEPERS! The best.
- Movie days. I mean, showing up to class and having a movie day was the BEST.
- Learning. I’m curious by nature, so I really, honestly, LOVED learning.
- Recess. Okay, so I haven’t had recess in YEARS. Many years, but dudes, recess was the BEST. Four square! Dodge ball! Tether ball! Hide and go seek! So fun.
- Nap time. Okay, so I haven’t had nap time since kindergarten which was 20+ years ago, but I still miss it.
- Back to school shopping. A legit excuse to buy a new outfit? Sa-weet.
- School supplies. Oh wait, I said that already.
Yeah, so anyway. Let’s play make believe together and say that I’m going back to school, shall we? And well, if I were going back to school, what you see in the photos above is what I would wear.
For now, I will wear this outfit to work.
Happy Tuesday, y’all!