You guys, are the 80s fashions back? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I loved the 80s, but are they back? Sometimes I see the trends now and I think… my golly… that’s 80s. I wore this on a “casual Friday” a week or so ago and I, personally, loved it. I love pink, I love orange, it was comfortable… no fuss no muss. BUT, I did feel like it was PRETTY darn 80s.
Thoughts? Orange and Pink? Yay or nay?
Proof that I wave to my neighbors when they see me. HAHAHA.
- Orange Shirt: Target ($6)
- Pink Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (old)
- Belt: Target
- Necklace: JCrew via eBay via Hong Kong
- Blush Flats: Fab’rik Chapel Hill ($10)
- Bangle: Jewelmint
NOW, Onto the WEEKLY ROUND UP
still being [molly] posts:
- Casual Saturday
- Fear not, for I am with you
- Cobalt & Pink Fashion
- He’s My Daddy and I’ll Gush if I Want To
- THE LACE DRESS
- Beach-Themed-Wedding Guest Fashion
- Friday High Fives and a HAIR TUTORIAL
rAVe [Publications] posts (aka: what I’m doing at work):
- rAVe SMB Tip of the Week: The Facebook Tip that Changed My Life
- Fuggedaboutit Friday: The Hamster Isn’t Really Dead
Alright guys, that’s my round up and Casual Saturday fashion this week. What links are you sharing today?
I’m off to Las Vegas at o-dark-thirty tomorrow morning for work. But don’t you worry, I’ve got some AWESOME guest posts lined up for you this week and some other way cool stuff… OH YES. You won’t be disappointed. I promise
xoxo all for now
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11